um... a chicken um... a chicken

Funny...........I think

The sound was great.... besides that, the movie was horrible.....later

Cross da Skreet! Cross da Skreet!

Not Bad

Not bad.... this was not very funny and had pritty bad graphics, but the sound and the idea its self were pritty good..... later

Bird!! Bird!!

Pritty Good Overall!!!!

Overall that was a great movie.... Not as good as your squigo movies but still great!!!!!!!

Squigo 6 Squigo 6

Once again!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again tony has created a finaminal animation for everyone to enjoy.... please make more squigo. I loved the cool way that u drew the big pack of vicious, blood thirsty dogs. Overall this animation kicks!!!!!!!!!

AFX AFX

Very Dumb

It's just 1 letter and then these 2 lines cross it. I's very very very very horrible stupid. Don't watch this. This is not worth the .1 second download.

CNN CNN

Funny!!!!

That was pritty funny. I liked the robotic voices. The movie had a little bit of lag, but it was ok..... I was wondering if you could tell me how you made those sounds. Please IM me at Ska8erpunk23.

The Untelevised Olympics The Untelevised Olympics

Mad Funny Short Flick!!!!!!!!!

That was a very very very funny short flick. Make more having to do with dumb sports. I don't know if u read mad magazine, but that movie reminds me of "Olympic Events For The Dead" it's funny!!!!!!!!

Windows XP SUCKS! Windows XP SUCKS!

Not bad......

That wasn't that bad. Pritty funny animation and good graphics on bill's suite. You should e-mail that to bill gates.

Toonslayer Toonslayer

Funny!!!

That was mad funny!!!!! You should make more. But next time, please make a preloader and a play button. That was great. Thanks for makeing it. Later.

Annoying Neighbor Update! Annoying Neighbor Update!

Not bad..humor is kinda cheesy, but oh well

read the title.